Invisalign® treatment uses a series of clear aligners to gradually straighten your teeth and correct the bite.
The Invisalign® treatment program begins with a consultation with our Invisalign certified doctor, to assess your teeth and bite, and determine whether
Invisalign® would be suitable for your particular case. When you are ready to begin treatment, we will take an Xray, photos and a 3D scan of your teeth
and forward them to Invisalign.
Is Invisalign right for you?
- the doctor then works with Invisalign to determine the optimal way to move your teeth into their ideal positions
- each aligner is worn for 2-3 weeks, depending on the tooth movement required
- aligners are worn 22-23 hrs/day, and ideally are only removed for eating, brushing and flossing
- once you have worn the entire series of aligners, your doctor will work with you to determine if any further changes to your smile are required
- if necessary, several more aligners may be needed to achieve an ideal result
- simple cases can be treated in as little as 6 months, while more difficult cases are usually completed in 18-20 months
Please complete a medical history form and bring it to your first appointment:For Adults For Children
Burnaby Clinic Hours
- Monday - Wednesday 9am - 5pm
- Thursday 7:30am - 3:30pm
Terrace Clinic Hours
- ONE WEEK PER MONTH
- Monday - Wednesday 7:30am - 5pm
- Thursday 8am - 4pm
"Dr. Jeannotte and his team are caring, professional and give back to their community." Clara N., Vancouver, BC